I normally put Josh on the floor on a playmat surrounded by interesting toys while I shower in the morning. I leave the door slightly open so that I can hear him or peak out of the shower and see him on the floor. So far this has been working well. He is too interested in the things that I leave for him to travel very far, and I moved anything that was in his room that he might get into that could harm him. However, this morning I heard him on the move and had a feeling he might not be where I left him....and I was right.
I scooped him up and took him to our bedroom while I got ready for work, and all he wanted to do was investigate the space heater and the power strip....no matter where I put him, that is where he ended up.
Finally I got smart, and put him next to my full length mirror. He was SOOOO excited and interested in the other baby, it made for some very cute photos :-)
He looks just like you in that picture to the left.
ReplyDeleteI heard babies just sat in playpens and didn't explore dangerous electronics!
I can imagine that it won't be too long before you find him downstairs in the kitchen, covered in chocolate cake!
ReplyDelete