Thursday, January 16, 2014

1 year stats

We had Josh's 1 year checkup this week and he is 22 lbs 7oz and 30.25in tall! That puts him in the 65th percentile for height and weight. He is growing and developing well :-) He had to get his first round of the MMR vaccine at the appointment. While I'm a scientist and I certainly know better, all of the hullabalu around that vaccine still made me nervous to give it to him. But we both bucked up and he got his shot. We have to take him to get blood drawn to test for lead and something else I can't remember. We are also going to do a blood allergy test for some of the members of the legume family. Hopefully all will go smoothly.

Josh did not want to cooperate to take our traditional "Mommy holding Josh and sitting in Dr. Kulp's chair" picture, but we still got some cute ones.








1 comment: