We took a weekend trip with my family out to Berkley Springs, WV. We booked the trip when I was busy with other things, so I never really bothered to figure out if there were fun things for Josh to do there. Josh also enjoyed very different things 6 months ago, so I'm not sure I would even have been a good judge. Overall, I would say that Berkley Springs did not have many attractions for children (or adults), but we made the best of the location and had a nice weekend. There was a nice lake with a beach and playground which we did go to, and Josh had a great time. Since the lake had almost no waves, he could sit in an inch or two of water and play with the water and sand without getting splashed. Again, due to my lack of research....I didn't know there would be a beach and was ill prepared and did not bring any toys. Fortunately the snack bar gave us some cups and a spoon, which were sufficient :-) The next day we took a nice walk along the C&O canal towpath, and then headed to the outlets for some shopping. Overall it was nice to get away for the weekend!
 |
| Baby wearing on the C&O |
 |
| Grandpa left me his shoes to wear! |
 |
| Fortunately Uncle Mark could build faster than Josh could destroy |
 |
| Fun and games |
 |
| Josh kept Grandma on her toes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment