Sorry for slacking on the blog lately, but I just started a new job Oct 1 (yay!), so we are adjusting to our new schedule which has less blogging time. I'm working 3 days a week, which means I still get to spend 2 days (+the weekend) with Josh :-) But I'm working longer hours, and all in an office...so it is taking some adjustment. Julian and Josh have dinner together and then I get home just in time to put Josh to bed. It has been a lot of change for all of us, but Josh and Julian have been enjoying some father-son time :-) Thankfully we have been getting some extra help from all our parents so that we don't fall too far behind.
Josh is learning more and more words every day, it really is amazing. He is starting to put words together into phrases, which is also fun. His coordination has also really improved and he is doing very well eating soups with a spoon, and has gotten very good with a fork. He loves drawing with markers, or crayons and is getting very savvy with an iPhone. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
 |
| Causing trouble |
 |
| Working out |
 |
| Night-night with Jeter |
 |
| A pro already :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment