Julian and I have always been big lying on the floor people (particularly me!). So we often lay on the floor in Josh's room while he plays. Now whenever you lie down on the floor, he likes to come lie down with you. But then you also need a buddy (blanket), a pillow, and an animal or 2 or 3. A few weeks ago Josh came down from his nap to find Jeter sleeping in the sun (a common occurrence), he decided that she needed a buddy and a teddy bear to sleep with. Over the weekend I was napping while Josh napped. When he woke up, Julian brought him downstairs while I was still on the couch with a blanket and pillow. He of course wanted to join me, and required that several animals also join us. I love snuggling with Josh, even if he is a demanding napper :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment