Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy Birthday!

We can't believe Josh is already 2!! He has grown up so much over the past 2 years and it has been truly a joy to be a part of. I know that Josh will always celebrate today as his birthday, but I can't help but feel like Jan 7th is important to me. I was pretty sure I was in labor in the morning, and was hopeful that it wouldn't be long before I got to meet my little guy! While I know it was a pretty painful day, I can't help but only remember the joy and excitement I felt that day.

Josh is so much fun these days. He is talking so much, and it is great to have conversations with him. We talk about his day, and things that he likes. He can count to 10, and can do some of his ABCs. He loves drawing, trucks and animals. If you make a deal with him, you had better remember to follow through with it or he will catch you. He has an endless supply of energy and loves running around and playing outside.

Julian put together a video that shows some of his big milestones physically over the past two years. We'll post some more pictures and stats after we have our 2 year checkup next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment