Saturday, February 7, 2015

Two year stats

Josh had his 2 year visit to the pediatrician a week after his birthday. He is 29lbs and 36 inches tall putting him in the 60th percentile for weight and 90th (!!) for height. A few people recently have been commenting on Josh being tall, so I wonder if he just had a growth spurt. He is doing very well otherwise, and was a good boy for his shots. At one point the doctor said to him (in a very kid friendly tone), "can I take a look at you?" Josh looked him straight in the eye and said, "No!" and then ran over to me. He did end up letting the doctor examine him, but Julian and I both thought it was very cute.

We can't quite believe it, but Josh will not have another checkup until he is 3! I'm sure he will go to the doctor for one reason or another, but it scary that we won't have someone checking up on him for a whole year.



Coloring with Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! Mads is 3 and she is one inch taller and 1 pound heavier than Josh! Well that was her weight and height in late December. We will get official 3 year stats on Monday. Josh is a big boy.

    ReplyDelete