Friday, March 27, 2015

"I'm a goof and a cutie pie"

I called Josh a cutie pie once, and he really latched onto the term. Clearly I think he is a cutie pie, so I love that he repeats that :-)  When he is being silly Julian or I will call him a goof. At first he would say, "No, I cutie pie" but now he says, "I'm a goof and a cutie pie". If you call him silly he will say, "I'm a silly goose". I know he doesn't really know what these mean, but it is so cute to see him learning phrases like this and using them appropriately :-)  Anyway, Josh has been in full blown toddler mode lately and liked to do things HIS way. This makes for some fun pictures which we will share with you.
This is how Josh rolls when we shop these days...

He also likes sunglasses while he eats

Testing out the washers at Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment