Thursday, July 9, 2015

Josh's baby

My cousin got Josh a baby as a big brother gift (she asked to make sure it was ok), and recently he has been taking care of his baby while I am taking care of Sam. It started when I left my cover for breastfeeding out on the couch. Josh put it on and got his baby to feed him.  I thought it was so cute that I couldn't help but encourage the behavior. Now he often likes to feed his baby while I feed Sam. He also demands that we share the pillow I like to use for feeding Sam :)  It actually makes it much easier to feed Sam when I'm watching them both, because Josh will sit quietly on the couch and not get into trouble.  Josh also likes to burp his baby, or let his baby sit on his lap like Sam.  This makes for some great photos :)

Doing some burping


Hanging out in our matching chairs

Looking at each other
Too cute

Feeding our babies, playing on our phones...

2 comments: