Unfortunately Josh's increased mobility has come with an increase in his potential for injury... Last weekend Julian and I were playing with Josh in his room when he smacked his head into the footstool for the glider in his room. He has hit his head before, but this time seemed worse so we decided to put some ice on it. We distracted him with nursing and then a teething ring to get him to sit still long enough to put the ice on his head. There was a little bit if a mark where he hit his head, but he seemed totally fine and as if he had forgotten all about it.


About an hour later I put him in his crib... a safe place so I thought...but he proceeded to launch himself head first into the side of the crib...I guess we can't win!! I wish I
could just wrap him in bubble wrap! Hopefully he is developing a very hard head =)
No comments:
Post a Comment