I came home from a very long day at work to find that Josh had his 2 front bottom teeth break through!!! I had noticed that there were two "lumps" in his mouth over the weekend, but I had no idea they would break through this soon. He has been a little bit more fussy lately, but since he is a fussy kid we didn't really notice a huge change.
I'm having a hard time with him getting his first teeth. I think to me it is a big step that I wasn't ready for :-( Whenever people have asked how long I plan to breastfeed, I usually say until he has teeth. I generally mean it as a bit of a joke, because I don't have a better answer to the question. I haven't set a specific goal because I don't think that how long he nurses is necessarily up to me. I will say that while I'm extremely proud and glad that we have made it this far, I'm not sure I'm ready for our nursing relationship to end. Hopefully we will be able to adjust to this new challenge.
I'm glad that we are going on vacation next week and I will get to spend the whole week with my little guy before he grows up!! :-)
 |
| This pretty much sums up how I feel... |
 |
| We were very glad that his shirt was not accurate, particularly since he is officially teething! :-) |
 |
| Trouble on the changing table :-P |
Wah! He's going to be driving before we know it!!!!
ReplyDelete