On Sunday we were in the basement watching the Redskins game when Josh started playing with Jeter (or attacking Jeter). Jeter wisely tried to escape up the stairs. To our surprise, Josh went right after her. Until this point Josh had never climbed more than 3 steps at a time but here he went all the way to the top. We were very impressed by how smooth he did it. Margaret took a video of it (shown below). I guess I have some more baby proofing to do...
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
More baby proofing needed!
Over the summer while at the beach Josh figured out how to climb a few stairs. The stairs were a bit smaller than normal size and since he has been home he has shown little interest in going up stairs.
On Sunday we were in the basement watching the Redskins game when Josh started playing with Jeter (or attacking Jeter). Jeter wisely tried to escape up the stairs. To our surprise, Josh went right after her. Until this point Josh had never climbed more than 3 steps at a time but here he went all the way to the top. We were very impressed by how smooth he did it. Margaret took a video of it (shown below). I guess I have some more baby proofing to do...
On Sunday we were in the basement watching the Redskins game when Josh started playing with Jeter (or attacking Jeter). Jeter wisely tried to escape up the stairs. To our surprise, Josh went right after her. Until this point Josh had never climbed more than 3 steps at a time but here he went all the way to the top. We were very impressed by how smooth he did it. Margaret took a video of it (shown below). I guess I have some more baby proofing to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment