Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We had a great first Halloween with Josh :-). I managed to get him a turtle costume online slightly last minute when our Halloween plans changes, and it worked out really well. The costume was a bit big, but very cute. We needed a costume that would look ok without the hat (because he takes all his hats off). His daycare had a little parade and halloween party, which we stopped by. It was really crowded so we ended up not staying very long. Then we brought Josh home to carve pumpkins and go out trick-or-treating! By far, Josh's favorite thing about Halloween was the candy. Even though he was not allowed to eat any (nor do I think he realized you could eat it), he really wanted to get his hands on the brightly colored plastic packages! Here are some cute pictures from Josh's first halloween :-)

Checking out the pumpkin
Oooo what is that??

CANDY!!

Mmmmm Candy!

Who takes candy from a baby anyway???

I see the candy up there!


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment