Josh is moving up to the next classroom at daycare (more on that later), but he needed to have shoes for going outside to play with the big kids! I ordered him some Robeez on Amazon because I had read good things about them. They are just leather, so they are supposed to not impair a baby's foot development. Josh seems to have relatively big feet (his pajamas always are too small in the feet first...), so I ordered the 12-18 mo size...but they were HUGE!! He happily walked around in the shoes, but we decided we didn't want him to trip. Unfortunately, the Robeez were not available on Amazon prime, so we could not order another pair and get them fast enough. So Julian took Josh out to Stride Rite and got him some snazzy shoes! These were a little more sturdy than we had been planning, but it was all they had. He seems to like them, and LOVES eating them. He has been "high stepping" a bit with them, and they get in the way of his crawling sometimes. But overall we think he will get used to them, and they will serve the purpose of having shoes to wear outside at daycare well. He looks like such a big boy when he is wearing shoes!
 |
| Too big, but still fun to play in! |
 |
| I'm a big kid now! |
 |
| Ready to play! |
No comments:
Post a Comment