Monday, December 23, 2013

Off to the Park!

Since we had a oddly warm weekend, Julian and I decided to take Josh to the big park about a mile from our house.  Josh is a little bit young for the playground, but that didn't stop us from getting some cute pictures and letting him explore. He seemed to enjoy it, although he hit his head while I was trying to take a picture of him so I felt a bit like the worst Mom ever. Fortunately he just brushed it off and went back to playing, so no damage was done. All in all it was really nice to get outside for a long walk and get to do a little playing. Josh was certainly pooped after it all!
Yay park!

King of the tube!!

Getting him started early!

Vrooom Vrooom

Mommy you are crowding me!

Going to the park is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment