This post is a bit unrelated, but I'm really proud of how our Elfa turned out so I'm posting it anyway :-) I'm confident that most of our blog readers will appreciate awesome organization that is only marginally related. We wanted to make space in our guest room for the pack-and-play so that Josh's new cousin will nave a nice place to stay when he or she is born this fall. In order to make space, I decided to relocate all of my craft items to the basement. I already owned a lot of paper craft supplies for card making, and recently acquired a lot of sewing items. We decided that the best way to do this would be to put up shelving in the basement and move my desk down there. It took a lot of visits to the Container Store and Home Depot before we settled on what to do. We are still missing one part and need to go back to Container Store, but here is the almost finished product!
 |
| New craft area! |
 |
| Mandatory cute photo :-) |
Looks so nice!
ReplyDeleteAwesome craft area! Can we have a playdate and craft together?
ReplyDelete