Sunday, August 17, 2014

Great Falls

A few weeks ago Heather and I took Josh to great falls. It was a really beautiful day, and I wanted to get out of the house and do something. I figured that Heather and I would enjoy great falls, and Josh would just be along for the ride. I was not prepared for how much he LOVED looking at the falls. When we first got there he pointed to the C&O canal and was yelling wawa! Then when we started to cross the bridges over the falls he was very excitedly yelling "wawa" and pointing at the water. When we got to the end of the trail, there were some rocks to climb, which he also loved. I carried him in my tula, and it was a perfect way to let him see everything and not run off :-) I did let him walk a bit on the boardwalk, which he enjoyed, but put him back in the tula when we were near the unfenced C&O.  I can't wait to take him on the Billy Goat trail! :-)






"Wawa!!!"




1 comment:

  1. You might want to wait another few months for the Billy Goat Trail. ;-) Looks like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete