Thursday, June 11, 2015

Berry picking

Josh was invited to a birthday party at a local farm for Strawberry picking. We have actually taken him to the same farm, Butlers Orchard, every summer for berry picking so we were very excited. The first year he was only about 5 months and hung out in a carrier on Julian's back. Last year he ate ALL the blackberries he could get his hands on. This year he did a good job picking strawberries and putting them in the container...until he figured out he could eat them and then throw the green part. Overall we had a great time, and it was a very fun place to go for a Birthday party!

Here are some pictures from our Berry picking last weekend and some #tbt to previous berry picking :-)

Look what I got!
Daddy and Josh doing some picking!
Look Mommy!
Mommy Josh and Sam
Playing with the water pump
Riding the tractor!!!


#tbt 2014 Blackberry Picking

#tbt 2013 Strawberry picking

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fun day! I think I need to check out this farm - I want to eat all the berries like Josh :)

    ReplyDelete