Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Growing up too fast

(From November 24th)

I woke up to find my baby all grown up.  Not quite, but it feels that way. Today Sam started pulling up to sitting in his crib and really crawling. He has been close to both of these things, but it was quite a busy day for him.

With Josh I was excited about moving to the next stage of everything...crawling, walking, etc. This time I have just been loving having a baby. I love that I get to spend extra time with Sam because I'm working 3 days a week. Sam is such a lovable smiley little kid, I just love watching him and snuggling with him. Obviously he has some fussy times too, but overall he is such a chill and awesome kid. I'm really not ready to move past the baby phase. I want time to stand still so I will have more chances for snuggles. I know I will love the next phase too, but there is nothing quite like a baby sleeping in your arms :)

We lowered his crib today and he looks both small and big at the same time. 

humm, this does not look safe

Pretty pleased with himself when I opened the door :)





2 comments:

  1. I so feel you on this one! It is exciting to see them moving on to the next stage, but I know Q is our last baby so it makes me a little sad that I won't ever have those newborn snuggle days again. How did we make such awesome kids? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so feel you on this one! It is exciting to see them moving on to the next stage, but I know Q is our last baby so it makes me a little sad that I won't ever have those newborn snuggle days again. How did we make such awesome kids? :-)

    ReplyDelete