We decided to get some professional portraits done so that we would have some good pictures of Josh as a baby. I went to grade school with Emily (she was in Ellie's grade) who has done portraits for lots of my facebook friends. A friend of mine let me know that she would be in town to do photo shoots in Maryland (she is normally based in Florida), so we decided to do a photo shoot. Josh has had a lot of skin and behavior problems so I had been nervous about booking in advance. Fortunately Emily was able to fit us in with late notice. She did a great job! You can't even tell that Josh spent most of the time screaming :-P I would highly recommend Emily Rose Portraits to anyone looking to do photos :-) Her facebook page has updates about when she will be in the Maryland area. Here are a few of her great pictures:




No comments:
Post a Comment