The big development this week is in his eyesight. He is tracking and watching us. He smiles at us sometimes when we make faces at him. Along with the improved eyesight he is interested in toys. We started using the playmats we have and he loves them!
He has been a bit fussier lately, and mostly just loves being held. I've been doing some baby wearing, which he loves. He has been taking most of his naps on me either after eating or while being worn. I enjoy the snuggling, but it makes it very hard to get anything done... As he gets more interested in toys, hopefully I can let him play on the play mat while I'm showering if he doesn't want to nap.
Josh was VERY excited to play with Sam on the playmat. Sam seemed pretty awestruck by his big brother :-) It was hard to video because we didn't want Josh to accidentally hurt Sam, but hopefully you will get the idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment