Tuesday, September 22, 2015
National Zoo
Josh was home with a fever Monday, even though he was feeling much better and had no fever today we decided he should stay home again. If he spiked a fever and got sent home today, then he wouldn't be able to go to daycare tomorrow so we wanted to play it safe. I decided to take a last minute trip to the National Zoo! It was a perfect fall day, but looked like rain in the morning, so it was not crowded at all. Josh, Sam and I met up with our friends and had a great time there! We took the metro down there, mostly because I knew Josh would really like taking a train. I was a bit nervous about the Pope visit throwing things off, but we had no problems. I was very proud to manage to do a last minute outing with both kids! I will say, that while the Zoo was very nice--it is really not as stroller and kid friendly as you might expect. All of the doors were very hard to manage, and there were several places that were not stroller accessible. I had to carry the stroller up and down a small flight of steps to get to the bathroom. Here are some pictures from our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment