Josh has spent this week alternating between screaming all day...and being cute and well behaved the next day. On Monday, he had a rough night and it unfolded into a rough day with lots of being cranky. He finally calmed down in the late afternoon. On Tuesday he was really good after his doctors appointment and the rest of the day. Then on weds he woke up at 4am and basically spent the rest of the day (anytime he wasn't eating) screaming. It was a very rough day, and by 7pm we called my parents to bring us some cake. At least good cake can improve the situation right? :-P We dumped cranky Josh with my parents and were able to start some laundry and dishes, since I couldn't get anything done all day. Fortunately, all that screaming and not napping helped him sleep well. He slept for 5 hours in a row!! And then another 2.5 after some food. I had already asked my parents to come over today because we were having a freezer delivered--and I didn't want to be feeding him when it arrived. Grandma Ruth stayed for the rest if the day, and Josh was on his best behavior. He has slept or sat and looked around happily most of the day!
The major shifts in personality have been making it hard to figure out why he is so cranky sometimes. I've been worried I'm having a foremilk/hindmilk problem from my over supply or that Josh might have a dairy sensitivity. But when he has days where he isn't cranky at all it is hard to figure out if there is a problem or if he is just moody.
Josh has been good today so we might be due for a bad day tomorrow... wish us luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment