| Josh checking out our ceiling fan! |
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Home alone!
Today was the first day Josh and I were completely home alone for the day. Julian left for work at 7:30am and had to stay a bit late for a meeting. Almost all of our morning was consumed by feeding and changing him. I only had a few minutes between feedings! He was upset anytime I wasn't holding him, so it was impossible for me to get anything done. I tried to take a shower, by setting him in his crib after a feeding when he was asleep. But he was not fooled and started screaming right as I stepped in the shower. The afternoon has been a bit easier because Josh was willing to nap in his swing, although now I'm too tired to do anything productive. At least I know I can do it! Hopefully things will get easier when he can go longer between feedings (or is willing to nap in his crib!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment